Joya Mens | Tony Trainer Shoe, Slate
Call 01756 753858 Mon-Sat 10am-5pm
- Contrasting Dark Grey, Black & Blue Suede and Textile
- Joya AIR Sole technology - Particularly wide sole at the heel and fore foot
- Orthotlite Support Removable Insoles
- Key Feature of these Shoes is Stability
- Joya Wide Width (H)
- BUYING ADVICE
- Joya size their shoes slightly differently - in thirds. Please order your usual UK or EU size from the available options.
- NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY NOT AVAILABLE
The best selling Tony Trainer shoe is back for this Winter. Contrasting dark grey, black and blue suede and textile uppers with contrasting blue laces make this a stylish choice. The Joya Tony is both comfortable and practical making it ideal for every day.
The Tony Trainer forms part of the Joya Emotion range, designed for comfort & style with superior shock absorbing technology which helps to alleviate the pressure on your back and joints from everyday walking and standing. They have a soft, supple midsole built into the footbed of the shoe which is made from PU foam that your feet will just sink into giving a "soft" walking experience. This soft footbed will adapt to support your feet, allowing them to move more naturally in the shoe.
Built on the Joya Air Sole, these shoes are supportive and give a little extra width at the heel and forefoot for stability and movement. The Orthotlite removable insoles in these shoes is both anti-bacterial and washable and of course can be removed to accomodate your own insoles if required.
The outersole is made of natual rubber and provides good grip.
These shoes are fabric lined and the laces will allow you to adjust the shoes to fit your foot perfectly.
|Shoe Type||Casual Shoe, Lace Up|
|Shoe Width||Mens Wide (UK G)|
|Material||Suede and Material|
|Joya Sole Category||Emotion|
|Joya Sole Technology||Joya Air Sole|