Joya Mens | David, Black
Call 01756 753858 Mon-Sat 10am-5pm
- Comfortable Mens lace up shoe
- Soft plain and patterned leather uppers
- Joya Ortholite removable insoles
- Good gripping rubber outsole
- Joya SENSO sole technology - Particularly soft at the heel and fore foot area
- Joya Standrd / Wide width (G1/2)
- BUYING ADVICE
- Joya size their shoes slightly differently - in thirds. Please order your usual UK or EU size from the available options.
- NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY NOT AVAILABLE
This style was new in the Summer and proved to be popular. Now available in 2 further colours and shown here in black leather with a stylish puched hole pattern. A practical everyday mens comfortable lace up shoe that won't let you down.
The Joya David shoe uses Joya Senso sole technology. Great for sensitive feet and provides particularly soft cushioning to the heel and forefoot area in the shoe. This strong fucus on cushioning in these areas provides optimum relief for the everyday stress to your feet from walking and standing.
The shoe also benefits from the soft and supple Joya midsole which provides superior shock absorbtion, helping to alleviate the pressure on your back and joints from everyday walking and standing. The Joya midsole is made from PU foam that your feet will just sink into giving a "soft" walking experience. This soft footbed will adapt to support your feet, allowing them to move more naturally in the shoe.
The David forms part of the Joya Emotion range, and the ortholite removable insole is soft, lightweight and breathable. These insoles provide additional stabilization to the heel and arch of your foot and can of course be removed to create more room or to accommodate your own custom orthotic insoles.
The outersole is made of natual rubber and provides good grip.
These shoes are fabric lined and the laces will allow you to adjust the shoes to fit your foot perfectly.
|Shoe Type||Casual Shoe, Lace Up|
|Shoe Width||Mens Standard (UK F)|
|Joya Sole Category||Emotion|
|Joya Sole Technology||Joya Senso Sole|